What a beautiful sport.


TENNIS !

What a way to blush with this sport, I met him about two years ago thanks to an idea of my father and his desire to live doing sport. My cousin had a tennis net and a couple of other tools, we didn't hesitate to ask him for it, to buy a couple of low quality rackets (since we would have had a very poor performance with expensive rackets being so bad ourselves) and we launched ourselves into life. In the beginning my father always beat us, we got angry with him because he cheated and made us run everywhere, when he was young he had practiced the sport in tournaments of his company, and he played with us as if it was the same tournament. Well, the thing is that we started to polish ourselves together with my brother and we started to make the sport a vice. We would spend hours and hours playing in broad daylight in the summer, we were talking about thirty degrees Celsius on average and we didn't care. We started looking for courts everywhere and different communes like, Estación Central, Quinta Normal, Santiago, Pudahuel, La Florida, Peñaflor, Las Condes, Lo Espejo, La Granja, and I may have missed a couple. You could see soccer fields everywhere, but you had to discover the tennis courts little by little. In short, to this day I am a sports lover, unfortunately the health crisis that afflicts us has forced most of the tennis centers to close, and for the same reason I am currently practicing soccer. Professional tennis is beautiful and very expensive but it is a spectacular show to see live. I had the opportunity to go to the Santiago Open tournament last year and it is impossible to describe the experience.



This is a project that there is in Dubai, an underwater tennis court, of crazy jajaj.


Comentarios

Entradas populares