The best party...

 Without a doubt the best party I have attended was my brother's wedding, it involved all the fraternal feeling and added to all the money spent on the marriage, alcoholic beverages, food and dancing were not lacking? There was a very elegant show that consisted in replicating the dance from the movie "City of Stars", it was extremely beautiful, then a drama and comedy act with hired actors that summarized in a matter of minutes the love story of my brother and his partner, that was to die for laughter. Then the party started, the bar was opened and everything got out of control. People dressed as nurses, policemen, and characters from the movie "The Mask" appeared out of nowhere carrying water guns, only they didn't exactly throw water. Now that I think about it there were several references to different films, great detail. As the hours went by, alcohol began to take over most people and even me. Hahaha, in fact I don't remember when at what height of the party was the big dance of the night full of attitude and talent, which days later they said I had starred in. Well the rest is there and the memories of all those who fortunately were able to be part of it. 


Here are the pearls haha
Here are the pearls haha


Comentarios

Entradas populares