My future at work.

 


I would like to work in the area of mayoralty and at the community or regional level, nor do I close to having a political career is a good challenge thinking about the future public administration. I imagine that contact with people in the case of working in a consultancy would depend a lot on the head office and that would be a pity. With respect to the nature of the work, I am much more in favor of working in the field, interacting with those who will receive the fruits of my work and feeding on their concerns. To travel from city to city spreading new ideas, projects and bringing them closer to political participation. About the salaries, I only hope that it will be enough to live quietly and carry out the projects of life to support my family and travel. Definitely the specialty that I will take in its certain moment will be the one of Public Management, first because this much but associated with my labor interests and it would give me much but competitions and level me of leadership. Today the administration and politics are going through a crisis of legitimacy and confidence, one of my personal objectives in case of working in public services will be to claim and generate ties with people.





Comentarios

Entradas populares