What am I really into?



Well, the truth is that this quarantine status seemed obvious and necessary at first sight to contribute to the decrease in the spread of the virus that caused the pandemic. And of course the calls were clear, do not leave your homes and avoid contact with other people, wow... This last sentence we let go and we did not realize the message.

Each day that passed would mean one day less of relationship, for those who were not used to be sociable perhaps it did not mean a greater impact, but on the contrary those who enjoyed other people and were lovers of parties did not even imagine how raw this would be.


Routines started to be a priority when thinking about what I was going to do during all this time, I wondered if it would be a good time to start new activities, new interests, get to know other aspects of life, etc. And I end up going through something similar hahaha. Every day that passed I got nervous and frustrated at the idea that I would have to spend the day locked up in my room or in the house. Don't delay in creating a routine. Download a cell phone app dedicated to that sort of thing. I designated 7 different activities in the margin of the day and my challenge was to do it for 2 months. The first one was to learn to draw well, then I had time to practice with the guitar or the keyboard, then I had to do weight training and things like that, then I took a bath and had a reading time, some for university texts and others for general reading, later I designated some hours to discover music and genres that I didn't know, in the afternoon I had an hour to cook (the recipe I found in youtube) and finally in the evening I had some hours to play or to watch movies. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares