My experience with blogging.

 In general, I liked having an instance that seemed to be an exhibition of personal information and daily life, but in reality if we look closely at the essence of a blog we can realize that it ends up signifying an instance of introspection in which we end up meeting each other. ourselves much more than we think we know.


The blog has helped me a lot with the grammar of English, its structure and the correct use of terms, I am quite satisfied.


In the future I would like to include my stories in English speaking countries in which of course I could put the language into practice and obviously why not give it a touch of fun and enjoyment of experiences. Hopefully the years go by and I can also capture my evolution as a person and as an English speaker.


At the moment I do not have a specific topic that I want to talk about, in fact I leave it to the same natural initiative.


Due to the pandemic context, I feel that with all the burden that there was on the part of the U, the emotional burden because of what is happening with people, and the overwhelm. It was an activity that helped to clear the mind a bit of the same dynamic as always and that gave you the chance to escape through imagination and interaction with other classmates, teacher and each other's blogs. This was something completely new for me and I'm glad I could have done it hahaha I thought it was a nice idea, wait for the next posts, what's more, bye !!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares