How have I changed?


To this day I feel that I have had certain changes that have determined the destiny of my thoughts and the input of my actions. Organizationally I was more careless and lived lightly, so to speak, of course without neglecting vital responsibilities, but organizing in an uncertain and disorderly way. The university helped me to achieve certain compliance traits, the seriousness of the issues also made me change perspectives and mature some of the judgments that today are past.
My relationship with people has maintained a certain pattern and it is not something that I could begin to disaggregate but I do recognize that the type of people with whom I rub shoulders today have a different maturity and high views on what is really important Sometimes the university is taken as a competitive space but I really believe that the best version of one would be the space for collecting opinions and external information, each of the people has something to say and have the ability to absorb what is really useful one of them will lead you to be one of the best.

Comentarios

Entradas populares