Where would I like to live?



To tell the truth I have never been interested in looking for or researching countries around the world to see if it is a good country to live in. The fact that I am studying a career committed to the state of Chile generates in me an air of commitment to this country and therefore I have not considered living in another. The question is that I would like to travel through many countries, mainly European, because of their history and artistic richness. However, I cannot underestimate the quality of the landscapes that Chile can give in its natural and remote states. In addition as all know Chile or Santiago in particular has two faces and the richest of them does not have to envy anything to anybody.But following the idea of the post I would be interested to know and even to consider that it would be a possible place to live, Canada, Switzerland, Rome and Spain, among all of them I stay with Switzerland, mainly because it is like a paradise of the tranquility and it is a complete turn in relation to the dynamics of the metropolitan region of Santiago. Politics is much more orderly and civic education, which in my opinion is extremely important, is something that they keep in the limelight and in constant development, so in addition to its beautiful landscapes I can say that Switzerland is my destination to know.





Comentarios

Entradas populares